Resolutions and returns
All the shirts are made one by one, expressly based on our clients' needs, following the informations provided when they ordered them. MyCamicia guarantees, as far as possible, the perfection of these shirts, taking on the resolution of any problems.
In this way, the Customer can be sure to always get the perfect result he/she paid for.
When is it possible to ask for an intervention?
It is possible to ask for an intervention for:
- Manufactoring defects - internal checks are carring out manually, item by item, so sometime some imperfection can be possible.
- No-compliance with the order - since the shirt is made manually, errors can occur, compared to what you requested. In these cases, the order is consider as authentic. It is alway accessible from customer's private area.
In all these cases, MyCamicia will take full charge of the resolution without additional costs, issuing a new order and taking care of all the costs.
How to ask for an intervention?
You can made the request within 7 days of receiving the shirt. Send your request to the customer care or via email to email@example.com indicating the observed issue. Based on the type of problem, the customer care will let you know how to proceed.
The intervention is possible only if the shirt has not been used or washed, unless other direction from the customer care.
If MyCamicia will ask you to return the item, you can re-use its original box or any other box with the adequate size. How do we intervene?
Based on the type of the issue, we evaluate the best way to intervene: changing the item when it is possible or creating a new one. In both cases, without extra costs for the client. Refunds are not provided.
Shipments and Delivery
In which countries of the world do we ship?
All our orders are shipped via TNT express courier, leader company in the sector.
MyCamicia ships all over the world
What are the shipping rates?
Shippings are free for orders over 100 €, under this price they have a standard cost of 9,90 € (not depending of the number of products)
Extra shipping costs or tax
The customer should not pay any additional cost. However, if the package is blocked at customs or if the payment of the custom duties is required, you will have 7 days from the receip of the order to fill a compliant from your account. After that, we will send you a coupon of the same amount of money that you spent.
How long does it take to process and ship my order?
The average time to tailor it and to ship it is 12 days from the payment
You need to consider that delivery time is indicative and that the shippings and deliveries do not take place on Sundays and public holidays.
MyCamicia guarantees the shipping times, except in uncontrollable situations, events or circumstances. For island Italy, the delivery time could be 2-3 days more.
Note: before to start to work on a shirt, the size profile indicated in the order is accurately checked. It could happen that the displayed measurements are a bit different from our standard. In those caseswe will ask you to double check them and we will start to tailor your shirt after receiveing a confirmation email
How can the Cliente organize the shipment of his/her order again?
If the Client knows in advance that for him/her it will be not possible to receive the order because he/she will be not at home or if the delivery company had tried to delivery the package without success, he/she should contact the nearest office of the delivery company.
If anything, the Clients can contact directly MyCamicia's team.
In my order, something is missing, what to do:
1. Log into your account
2. Start a complaining telling us which is the missing product
3. an agent will contact you within the next 24-48 hours
4. After a check, we will proceed with a new shipment
The new shipment is subject to the following conditions:
- you need to communicate to us about the missing item within 7 days after you received the order
- if we are talling about an accessory, the amount of money will be credited as a voucher.
Can I edit my shipping address, after placing the order?
It is not possible to edit the online shipping address, after placing the order. However the Client may contact the customer service that will make the change.
How can I return my shirt?
If there is any kind of problem with your shirt, the Client can contact the Customer Care that will explain you how to proceed
Terms and conditions
43 Stanford Avenue
Brighton – East Sussex UK
Data of the operator of the website www.mycamicia.it and communication services
- MyCamicia Ltd – 43 Stanford Avenue – BN16GA Brighton – East Sussex UK
All the prices are inclusive of VAT.
There are no additional costs, other than those clearly indicated in the "order summary" as total
MyCamicia reserves the right to make changes regarding the price, the description and/or the availability of products, without notice. We ask you to check the prices before to proceed with the order.
The payment with credit cards or Paypal account takes place through secure Checkout and Paypal systems, in real time. In both cases, MyCamicia does not acquire the users's payment data (credit card data or Paypal code).
The tailoring of the order will start as soon as payment confirmation is received.
MyCamicia team has tried his best to represent in the most accurate way, thanks also to a 3D configurator, the colours and the texture of the fabrics that appear in this website. However the colors and textures may be different accordly to the configuration of the monitor or the video card, so we cannot guarantee that they are faithfully displayed.
4. Measurements and styles
All our items of clothing are made based on the provided measurements and indications and also on the experience of our tailors. Before the shipment, all the shirts are carefully checked to verify that the measurements correspond to the order placed.
The correctness of the provided measurements are obviously very important in terms of the final result, therefore before proceeding with the order, the Customer must ensure that he/she added the correct data.
Two shirts ordered in two different moments can be slightly different. This because there is a continuous commintment to improve the style and the design of our shirts, so they can change over time in the details, but also the same colours of the fabrics can slightly change. Even with modern dyeing techniques could happen that different rolls of fabrics are not identical.
5. Customer Care
MyCamicia's purpose is to ensure the complete customer satisfaction. If for some reason, the sent item of clothing is damaged or not in compliance with the order confirmation, Mycamica's team will find a solution to satisfy the Customer
6. Personal Infos
Your privacy is very important for us. We do not disclose any of provided data to third parties. You can also access and edit your personal data at any time.
7. Intellectual and industrial property
MyCamicia's website and its contents, including services, programs, data, styles, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as software, commercial names, brands, works, illustrations, photos or industrial drawings or any other susceptible commercial and industrial sign(s) are owned by MyCamicia Ltd and they are protected by national and international laws on intellectual and industrial property. In no case MyCamicia Ltd grants licence, renunciation, transmition, total or partial transfer of the above-mentioned rights, neither confersany right, nor the possibility to obtain it, especially regard the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reprodution, distribution or public communication of the above-mentioned contents, without prior express and written authorization of the corresponding owners. The users can use the website and its content only for personal and private use. Any other use will be prohibited and it will require a prior express and written authorization.
MyCamicia Ltd reasonably commits to ensuring that this website is free from viruses or other malware. It is possible to use, download and print the content of the website only for personal andown use or for personal non-commercial use. Excluding the own personal use or internal commercial purposes, it is not possible to do anything of whatis listed below, without written consent:
- to copy, to reproduce, to use or to negotiate with any content on the website;
- to edit, to distrubute or to publish any content on the website with any purpose;
- to reproduce the site in any way (crawls, framing, deep linking) from/to this site and from/to another one;
- to use the content of the website for any other commercial purpose.
8. User obligations
In general, the users must always operate in accordance with laws in force, with uses and practices, in good faith, using due diligence and refraining from using the website in any wat that can prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the site, the goods or the rights of MyCamicia Ltd, of the manufacturing company, of the rest of the users and, in general, of third parties. Concretely and without implying any restriction on the previous paragraph, during the use of the website, the user will be forced to:
- Provide true and accurate information on the data requested in the registration forms or in the execution of orders and keep them updated.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the site, any defamatory, offensive, obscene, intimidating, xenophobic, violent or discriminatory information or material due to race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morals, order public, public liberties, honor, intimacy or image of third parties and in general the laws in force.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the site any program, data, virus, code or any other electronic or physical device that can cause damages to the website, to any service or to any computer, system or network.
- Do not carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website and do not use its content and information for advertising purposes or to send any other message for any commercial purpose, nor to collect or store third parties' data.
- Do not use false identities or cover for someone else in the use of the site or any of its services, including the use, in your case, of user names or access passwords of third parties or something.
- Do not destroy, alter, use for your own purposes, un-use or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents of MyCamicia.it.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the site any content that breaks the intellectual, industrial property rights or business secrets of third parties, neither in general any content whose legal compliance have not available, to make it available to third parties.