The purpose of this document is to inform our users about their personal data that we collected from MyCamicia website (henceforward named as "Application")
1. Personal data collected by the Application
The Treatment Owner and Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data
A. Contents and infos provided voluntarily by the User
Contact data, credentials, content: for example personal details, e-mail or postal address and other contact data, password and security information used for the authentication and access to the account, personal interests and preferences and other personal contents, etc.
Sensitive data : Personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, health-related or person's sexual life or sexual orientation data.
Missed conferment by the User to provide some Data could prevent this Application from providing its services.
L’Utente si assume la responsabilità dei Dati Personali di terzi pubblicati o condivisi mediante questa Applicazione e garantisce di avere il diritto di comunicarli o di onderli, liberando il Titolare da qualsiasi responsabilità verso terzi.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, he can revoke it at any time.
B. Data and contents automatically acquired during the use of the Application
Technical data : the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These are informations that are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but that by their nature could allow users to be identified, through processing and associations with data held by third parties. This category includes the IP addresses, or the domain names used by the Users, that connect to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
Usage data : Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as for example the visited pages, the performed actions, the used functions and services.
Geolocation data : the Application can collect Location data, which can be precise or inaccurate. The precise position data can be GNSS data (Global Navigation Satellite System, for example GPS), in addition Data that identify the closest repeater, the Wi-Fi and bluetooth hotspots, that are communicated when enabling products or functions based on the position.
C. Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The collected data can be used for the following purposes:
Support and contact with the User, registration and authentication of the User, comments and feedback by communicating the Data to https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Accesso agli account su servizi terzi comunicando i Dati a Facebook Ireland Ltd. https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Access to accounts on third party services by communicating the Data to Twitter, Inc. https://twitter.com/it/privacy
- Access to accounts on third party services by communicating the Data to Google LLC https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it
- Display of contents from external platforms by communicating the data to Google LLC https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it
- - External management of payments via credit card, bank transfer or other methods. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the requested payment service manager without being processed in any way by this Application. Payments are provided by communicating the Data to PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Statistics only with anonymous data by communicating the data to Google LLC Communication for promotional and commercial purposes by communicating the Data to The Rocket Science Group LLC
- Comunicazione per propri fini promozionali e commerciali comunicando i Dati a The Rocket Science Group LLC https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
3. Processing methods
Il trattamento dei Dati Personali viene effettuato mediante strumenti informatici e/o telematici, con modalità organizzative e con logiche strettamente correlate alle finalità indicate.
In addition to the Treatment Owner and Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application may have access to the Data, providing assistance in the management of the Application and the activity or ensuring the performances of services to the User. These subjects, if needed named as Data Processors by the Data Controller, will be able to access Users' Personal Data whenever this becomes necessary and they will be contractually obliged to keep them confidential.
The updated list of Managers can be requested via email at [email protected]
4. Legal basis of the processing
The Treatment Owner and Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists: the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes:
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
- In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Per ulteriori informazioni, contatta il Titolare al seguente indirizzo email [email protected]
6. Security Measures
Il Trattamento viene effettuato secondo modalità e con strumenti idonei a garantire la sicurezza e la riservatezza dei Dati stessi, avendo il Titolare adottato misure tecniche e organizzative adeguate che garantiscono, e consentono di dimostrare, che il Trattamento è effettuato in conformità alla normativa di riferimento.
7. Data retention time
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time needed to fulfill the purposes connected with the performance of the contract between the Owner and Data Controller and the User and, in any case, no longer than the duration of 5 years from the termination of the relationship with the User. The processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the Personal Data will be kept until such interest is satisfied. If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data until revocation. Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
8. Automated decision-making processes
8. Automated decision-making processes
Tutti i Dati raccolti non saranno oggetto di alcun processo decisionale automatizzato, compresa la profilazione, che possa produrre effetti giuridici per la persona o che possa incidere su di essa in modo significativo.
9. User rights
Users may exercise certain rights regarding the data processed by the owner. In particular, User has the right to do the following:
- withdraw the consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of his/her data;
- access his/her data;
- verify and request correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his/her Personal Data;
- receive his/her data or have it transferred to another holder;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and/or act in court.
To practise their rights, Users can direct a request to the owner's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.